HIV and Boils
Mar 16, 2008
I've been HIV+ for 3 years and no meds. Been to the doctor 3 times for boils (i.e. rectum, ankle and neck). Does having HIV make me more prone to these infections? My viral load is 22,000 and my Tcell is 774.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Given that CD4 count, it is unlikely that you have any significant immune system problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.