HIV and Boils
Mar 16, 2008
I've been HIV+ for 3 years and no meds. Been to the doctor 3 times for boils (i.e. rectum, ankle and neck). Does having HIV make me more prone to these infections? My viral load is 22,000 and my Tcell is 774.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Given that CD4 count, it is unlikely that you have any significant immune system problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- Is Epididymitis A Std?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.