Explain HCV Viral Load Lab Result
Mar 16, 2008
I just received my lab results on my HCV viral load. A previous test showed my viral load was 363,000. This test give me a ratio # of l1.0. I'd like to know how that compares with my previous test. The lab results describes the 11.0 as being HCV Ab w/Rflx to RIBA. Please tell me what the 11.0 is in terms of thousands. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
- 90 Day Negative Elisa Hiv 1,2 Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.