Explain HCV Viral Load Lab Result

I just received my lab results on my HCV viral load. A previous test showed my viral load was 363,000. This test give me a ratio # of l1.0. I'd like to know how that compares with my previous test. The lab results describes the 11.0 as being HCV Ab w/Rflx to RIBA. Please tell me what the 11.0 is in terms of thousands. Thank you.

11 is just the value assigned to the antibody test and has no correlation with the HCV viral load. It just simply means it is positive.

Estimating CD4 count/percentage from Lymphocytes/Leukocytes percentage
HIV and Boils