Estimating CD4 count/percentage from Lymphocytes/Leukocytes percentage
Mar 16, 2008
Can one accurately estimated his/her CD4 count/percentage from his/her Leukocytes and/or Lymphocytes count/percentage?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Coated Tongue?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.