HEP C CORE ANTIBODY TESTING SITE
Mar 16, 2008
Hello, We are looking for a US-based, CLIA-licensed lab that does Hepatitis C CORE Antibody testing. Thus far, we have been unsuccessful in our search. Any ideas? Thanks, Mike
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many referral laboratories offer this test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- What Could Cause Syphilis False Positive Results?
- Symptoms Of Mouth Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.