HEP C CORE ANTIBODY TESTING SITE
Mar 16, 2008
Hello, We are looking for a US-based, CLIA-licensed lab that does Hepatitis C CORE Antibody testing. Thus far, we have been unsuccessful in our search. Any ideas? Thanks, Mike
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many referral laboratories offer this test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hiv From A Lancet Needle?
- Can You Get HIV Symptoms After A Week?
- Clearview Hiv 1/2 Stat Pak Generation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.