What should I do to guard against common deseases

I have a fairly strong immune system after 22 years of knowing that I have HIV. I have been infected with stupid stuff like TB, Parasites, food born infections, plus colds. In my city there are things like influenza, and mercaid to name a few. What are the risk factors I should be educated on, in order to avoid such malidies? Also what else may be out there that I can avoid. My VL is 0.0 and my CD4 is over 400 with the help of medication. No one seems to discuss strategies to avoid infections. There are plenty of things to do as an after fact. I may be wrong but I think it is better not to activate my immune system therefore giving the HIV more targets to attact.

Given your excellent CD4 count and viral load, it is very unlikely that any serious opportunistic infections that affect patients with AIDS (CD4 count < 200) will bother you. It is important to get all the relevant vaccines like pneumovax, hepatitis A/B vaccines, influenza, etc, to protect yourself from those infections that can be prevented. It comes down to good hand hygiene and preventing or removing yourself from situations where you might come upon people that are likely to be infected with this or that.

cd4 and low sed rate
Telling your children