cd4 and low sed rate
Mar 16, 2008
would a sed rate of 2mm/hr be unlikely in early symptomatic HIV disease, ie cd4 dropping to 200-500?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
A sed rate has no role in diagnosing or monitoring HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Are Frequent Colds A Sign Of Hiv?
- What Does Acute Hiv Rash Look Like?
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- Iron And Anemia With Hiv
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.