|cd4 and low sed rate
Mar 16, 2008
would a sed rate of 2mm/hr be unlikely in early symptomatic HIV disease, ie cd4 dropping to 200-500?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A sed rate has no role in diagnosing or monitoring HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Once You Use A Lancet For Hiv Testing Is It Reusable
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Is Low Viral Load Contagious?
- Antifungal Mouth Rinses Used To Treat Thrush
- Hyperthyroidism Neuropathy
- Can Hiv Be Spread From Saliva Entering The Eye?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.