Mar 16, 2008
is hepatitis b considered contagious disease? how it is being transmitted to anyone, is it through saliva or breath? or using same utensils used by infected person?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes it is contagious, and could potentially be transmitted through blood or body secretion contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon After Being Exposed To Hiv Can You Get Tested?
- What Are The Very First Symptoms Of Aids And When Do They Appear?
- Will A Cbc Blood Test Show Hiv?
- Where Do Herpes Show Up?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.