Mar 16, 2008
is hepatitis b considered contagious disease? how it is being transmitted to anyone, is it through saliva or breath? or using same utensils used by infected person?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes it is contagious, and could potentially be transmitted through blood or body secretion contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling, Numbness, Or Pain In Feet Or Hands For Secondary Symptoms Of Hiv
- How Do I Get A Prescription For Oxandrolone?
- How Long Does Diflucan Take To Work?
- How Do You Treat Toxoplasmosis?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Geographic Tongue?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Oral Candidiasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.