Mar 15, 2008
Update: Info I meant to tell you: CD4 356, VL 48,000.
---- I recently started meds and noticed on day 11 on meds, that I have somewhat itching hive-like on my legs, arms and torso. Could this be an alergic reaction to my meds? If so, should I be concerned and will they go away?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could be a reaction to the HIV meds. Some are more prone to this than others. What exactly did you start?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.