Mar 15, 2008
Update: Info I meant to tell you: CD4 356, VL 48,000.
---- I recently started meds and noticed on day 11 on meds, that I have somewhat itching hive-like on my legs, arms and torso. Could this be an alergic reaction to my meds? If so, should I be concerned and will they go away?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could be a reaction to the HIV meds. Some are more prone to this than others. What exactly did you start?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dating For Black Men With Hiv
- Can Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test?
- Can Vaginal Secretions Cause Hiv?
- Neuropathy Pain On Top Of Foot
- How Soon After Infected Can You Tell If You Hav Hiv Or Aids?
- What Do You Do If You Accidentally Inject Yourself With Hiv Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.