|Kaposi's sarcoma and meds
Mar 8, 2008
I have been poz since 2003 and never been on any meds. I recently got these bumps on my foot and other parts of my body and the Dr. thinks its probably Kaposi's sarcoma. Dr says if it is I probably should consider going on meds. Right now I cd4 count is 304 and vl is 167k. Any advise?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Even without the bumps on your feet, I would recommend starting treatment. I would suggest getting a diagnosis via a skin biopsy, unless it is very obvious and classic KS. If confirmed, these KS lesions may go away just with starting HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Rash Sign Of Seroconversion
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.