|Viral Load Numbers
Mar 8, 2008
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The average is around 1-5 million. Anything above 10 million would probably be considered on the high side.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is Considered A High Viral Load Number?
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
- Surveys On Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Usual Dosage Of Amoxicillin For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.