|Viral Load Numbers
Mar 8, 2008
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The average is around 1-5 million. Anything above 10 million would probably be considered on the high side.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is Considered A High Viral Load Number?
- What Should I Expect Once I Take An Antibiotic For My Chlamydia?
- What Home Remedies Can I Use For Herpes?
- What Happens To Herpes When Untreated?
- What Could Herpes Be Mistaken For?
- What Can Happen To A Male If He Goes Without Getting Chlamydia Treated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.