HBV DNA VIRAL LOAD RT-PCR(TAQMAN)
Mar 8, 2008
why is it that a patient has to undergo this kind of laboratory test?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
to look for hepatitis B virus infection, or to monitor treatment in those who are getting antiviral therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Herpes Virus Affect Hiv Test?
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
- Can You Have Aids And Test Hiv Negative?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.