|HBV DNA VIRAL LOAD RT-PCR(TAQMAN)
Mar 8, 2008
why is it that a patient has to undergo this kind of laboratory test?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
to look for hepatitis B virus infection, or to monitor treatment in those who are getting antiviral therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginitis Cause Vaginal Sores?
- Causes Of Clear Vaginal Discharge
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- How Much Does It Cost To Get Tested For Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.