HBV DNA VIRAL LOAD RT-PCR(TAQMAN)
Mar 8, 2008
why is it that a patient has to undergo this kind of laboratory test?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
to look for hepatitis B virus infection, or to monitor treatment in those who are getting antiviral therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get A Positive Hiv Test Back In 1 Month?
- Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy And Hepatitis C
- Can Hiv Take Longer Than 6 Months To Develop Antibodies?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Sharing A Drink With Someone?
- Do Hiv Medications Make You Sick?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.