Mar 8, 2008
i am a long term non progressor .18 years no meds ever.undetectable.my problem may sound stupid but my cd4s keep going up.when first diagnosed was 760 now 1020 .problem is my cd8 count used to be 360 and now is 195.i am concerned i have a cd8 tropic virus and not as healthy as i once thought i was.only symptoms are reiters syndrome and seborrheic dermatitis.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure that is a problem at all. I am also not sure what the addition of Reiter's syndrome, an inflammatory syndrome, adds to the mix here.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Herpes Do To Immune System?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.