Mar 8, 2008
I have Chronic HEP C, last Sept. 2007 my viral load was 1160000. As of February 29, 2008 my viral load is 2050000. Will you help me to understand why the viral load has almost doubled and open to any assistance. I am 50 years old. It has been 10 years since diagnosed. Thank You
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tiredness Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Aching After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.