about viral load and infection
Mar 8, 2008
can I say that the viral load is always very high when getting some other infections? thank you!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not necessarily. It is more likely to happen in those people who are not receiving HIV treatment, have lower CD4 counts, and may be dependent on the underlying immune system and viral strain.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Test At Six Weeks With Third Generation Test
- How Big Will Lymph Nodes Associated With Ars Swell?
- How Effective Is Pep If Taken 24 Hours After Exposure?
- Is A Chest Infection A Early Sign Of Hiv?
- What Type Of HIV Test Does The Us Military Use?
- Heterosexual Vaginal Sex Should I Be Worried About Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.