about viral load and infection
Mar 8, 2008
can I say that the viral load is always very high when getting some other infections? thank you!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not necessarily. It is more likely to happen in those people who are not receiving HIV treatment, have lower CD4 counts, and may be dependent on the underlying immune system and viral strain.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Oral Sex?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Protected Anal Sex
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Elisa
- Sucking Penis How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With Stripper?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.