indeterminate hcv ab s/co ratio test results
Mar 2, 2008
my hcv ab hep c virus ab results are as followed <0.1 s/co ratio 0.0 -0.9 witch is considered inbetween right? So do i need to be retested because of my past drug use?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Oral Ulcers Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Genital Wart Statistics
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.