what happens if treatment not successful
Mar 1, 2008
what options are available if the treatment of the weekly needle and pills are not successful?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are medication options that still could be available. This all depends on what HIV medications you have already been exposed to and what medications your virus is resistant to.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Drinking The Night Before Affect Hiv Tests?
- What Does The Hiv Rash Look Like?
- Is It Safe To Get Hep B Vaccine Twice?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.