what happens if treatment not successful
Mar 1, 2008
what options are available if the treatment of the weekly needle and pills are not successful?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are medication options that still could be available. This all depends on what HIV medications you have already been exposed to and what medications your virus is resistant to.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- 30 Day Rna Pcr Test Is Negative
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
- CMIA Method For HIV Window Period
- During Ars Does Lymph Nodes Swell At The Same Time
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.