viral load 300
Mar 1, 2008
I was recently diagnosed 3 months ago with HIV at that time my t-cell count was 225 (not sure what the viral load was) today I was informed that my t-cell count is 459 and viral load 300. What does this mean? I haven't spoken to my doctor yet only the nurse over the phone. I am currently taking Atripla. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Thrush Cause Diarrhea?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive In The Air?
- Would Trichomoniasis Or Chlamydia Show Up After A Few Years
- What Restrictions Do You Have When You Have Herpes?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Is A Natural Remedy For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.