|viral load 300
Mar 1, 2008
I was recently diagnosed 3 months ago with HIV at that time my t-cell count was 225 (not sure what the viral load was) today I was informed that my t-cell count is 459 and viral load 300. What does this mean? I haven't spoken to my doctor yet only the nurse over the phone. I am currently taking Atripla. Thanks
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.