Results about hcv rna?
Mar 1, 2008
I had done a HCV RNA,QN,REAL TIME PCR. The results states that : HCV RNA IU/ml <50 HCV RNA,QN,PCR <1.70 I want to know what exactly these these test means? Am i infected with Hep C? Am i a carrier? Do i have antobodies in me? Thank you for your help.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means the viral load is not detectable in the assay used.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Would Someone Have An Indeterminate Hiv Test And Then It Be Negative?
- Cipro And Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hiv Through Pre-ejaculation
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- How Often Do You Need Hep B Booster Shot?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.