|Results about hcv rna?
Mar 1, 2008
I had done a HCV RNA,QN,REAL TIME PCR. The results states that : HCV RNA IU/ml <50 HCV RNA,QN,PCR <1.70 I want to know what exactly these these test means? Am i infected with Hep C? Am i a carrier? Do i have antobodies in me? Thank you for your help.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means the viral load is not detectable in the assay used.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Chlamydia Cause Pain During Sex?
- Can Lesbians Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.