CMV lgG results and HCV ab Test Confussion

I understand that most of us test positive for this test, however My results were 1222.00 Positive the lab paper says that normal range is 9.90 so obviously mine is high. I am Hiv positive with low viral load and a cd4 of about 690, I have been feeling ill lately with headaches, light headed and slight chest stinging pains that dont last long, yet they cant seem to find anything wrong with me. Dr is suggesting panic attacks, but i used to get them years ago and what i feel now is nothing like them. They were more with feeling like i had an elephant on my chest and I was having trouble breathing when i would have a attack. Anyways can the high CMV levels be an active infection that is making me not feel good. also My HCV AB test is 49.2 normal limits should be 0.0-0.9 what is the HCV AB test

thank you I await your reply

I don't know what those values actually mean. However, your CM IgG is positive, meaning you were exposed to CMV, and like everyone else exposed have the virus in you. It is only when your CD4 counts are extremely low that you would develop disease associated with CMV infection. Now the HCV antibody test being positive indicates exposure, but not necessarily chronic infection. You need to get a HCV viral load test. If positive, then you are chronically infected with HCV. If negative, your may be one of the 20% who actually clear the infection. If you have chronic HCV infection, it is unlikely your current symptoms respresent those due to that infection.

postive fta and mha for syphilis
fales vdrl reactive