Undetectable 4yrs, now high VL
Feb 24, 2008
This is just a thank you note for your response regarding my last wk question.
Just like your suggestion & my Doctors, i did a retest on the VL and it was Undetectable just like the last 4yrs. My doctor said it was a big lab error/mistake. I'm really greatful!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Thanks for the followup. Keep those cards and letters coming!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Herpes Cause Diarrhea?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
- Causes Of Vaginal Bleeding In Toddlers
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.