|how do i increase cd4 count naturally
Feb 24, 2008
my cd4 count is 197 and i am not eager to start taking medication. how do i boost it up?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hmmm, regardless of your viral load level, I would strongly urge you to reconsider starting HIV meds. Given your CD4 count, you have an AIDS diagnosis and are at risk for developing opportunistic infections. Natural products (of those that have been studied) have generally not been shown to increase CD4 counts significantly.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Increase My Cd4 Count?
- How Do I Increase My Cd4 Count?
- How To Increase Cd4 Count?
- If You Have A White Hairy Tongue Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- If You Have Sex With A Girl And Another Without A Condom Do I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.