Please help me

I leave in Ethiopia. I am male living with HIV. My CD4 is now 800 and viral load less than 40 in ML. My problem is I have a wife who is HIV negative, who want to have a baby from me only with sexual intercourse know the baby can be safe with proper medicine but I am worrying that my wife will be infected. How much is the risk of transmission from me to her and is their any possible way decrease the risk and make my wife have baby from me. Please help me what I can do? In my country sperm washing cant work. Please, advise me.

In my opinion, it would be unadvisable to conceive a child without sperm washing when the male partner is HIV positive. Although having an undetectable viral load reduces the risk of HIV transmission significantly, the risk is not zero.

Lymph node loss
Raising Cd4