Lymph node loss
Feb 24, 2008
What can you tell me about the loss of lymph nodes? I hear they can re-appear. What are the implications?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
They are not lost per se. They increase and decrease in size depending on the clinical situation. For instance if there is an active inflammatory process, infection, or malignancy that has not been treated, they can greatly increase in size. If those processes are controlled they will shrink back down in size.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.