Feb 24, 2008
I have read that the the cd4 % generally remains stable but do lymphocyte percentages remain stable because mine fluctuate between 25-35%? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The tend to fluctuate somewhat more, because the total lymphocyte population is made up of CD4, CD8, and B cells. So they all contribute to that number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Topping Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.