Feb 24, 2008
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps A Sign Of An Std?
- What Is The Best Medication For Vaginal Infections?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Broken Condom Sex With A Sex Worker
- CAN I BE NEGATIVE IF MY PARTNER TESTED POSITIVE?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.