|cd4 - AGAIN
Feb 18, 2008
I just submitted a question to you but not too sure if I included my RNA PCR result in that question.
I did RNA PCR in early Feb 2008 and result came back undetected.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You'll have to give me the quesion again, as long as this is not an HIV diagnosis question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Having Another Std Greatly Increase The Risk For Hiv?
- Which Race/ethnicity Category Has The Highest Number Of Cases Diagnosed With Hiv/aids?
- What Are Nsaids Drugs?
- Pennsylvania Statistics For Aids In
- What Was Band-aids Effect On Society?
- Do People Use Truvada With Prezista And Norvir?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.