|cd4 - AGAIN
Feb 18, 2008
I just submitted a question to you but not too sure if I included my RNA PCR result in that question.
I did RNA PCR in early Feb 2008 and result came back undetected.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You'll have to give me the quesion again, as long as this is not an HIV diagnosis question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Does A Positive Herpes Blood Test Mean?
- What Does A Person Feel When They Have Herpes?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Syphilis In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.