|CD4% What does the % Mean
Feb 17, 2008
I've noticed the use of a % number after some of the CD4 lab results posted here. I only get the less than 50 and currently CD4 at 738. What is this percent number? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The CD4% is the percentage of lymphocytes that are CD4+. The CD4 percent is a more stable number over time compared to the absolute CD4 count. It would be a good additional number for you to have and follow.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.