|frequency of test
Feb 17, 2008
I have been HIV positive since December 05 and my viral load has been undectable for the last six months. how often should my viral load be tested? my cd count is currently 308 and percentage is 37%
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you are on HIV meds or not. In general, we like to get a viral load and CD4 count/percent every 3 months. If things are very stable and depending on the circumstances, that can be extended to every 4-6 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Virus Frequency
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.