|Viral Load Test
Feb 17, 2008
What does a viral load of 755,000 mean? I was recently diagnosed after I suffered pneumonia.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very high HIV load. You don't indicate what your CD4 count is. The viral load could be that high as a result of another ongoing infection like pneumonia. On the other hand, it could be that high because your CD4 count is very low and your immune system is weakened so that it can't control the viral replication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
- Can Ars Symptoms Be Mistaken For Something Else?
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.