Please Interpret Result of HBV DNA
Feb 10, 2008
Good day Doc! Please help me interpret my HBV DNA Viral Load RT-PCR (TAQMAN) which is 1,001 IU/ml
Remarks 1. HBV-DNA-VIRAL LOAD-RT-PCR (TAQMAN)LIMIT: 6-110,000,000 IU/ml(35,-640,200,000 copies/ml 2. Specimens with less than 6 IU/ml (<35 copies/ml) is below the defined range of the test. 3. Specimens with greater than 110,000,000 IU/ml (>640,200,000 copies/ml) is above the defined range of the test.
Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.