Please Interpret Result of HBV DNA
Feb 10, 2008
Good day Doc! Please help me interpret my HBV DNA Viral Load RT-PCR (TAQMAN) which is 1,001 IU/ml
Remarks 1. HBV-DNA-VIRAL LOAD-RT-PCR (TAQMAN)LIMIT: 6-110,000,000 IU/ml(35,-640,200,000 copies/ml 2. Specimens with less than 6 IU/ml (<35 copies/ml) is below the defined range of the test. 3. Specimens with greater than 110,000,000 IU/ml (>640,200,000 copies/ml) is above the defined range of the test.
Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 5 Most Common Ways To Contract Hiv
- Statistics Of Risk Of Hiv Following A Needlestick
- Hiv Testing And Donating Blood
- Is Thick Saliva A Symptom Of Hiv Or Aids?
- How Often Do You Need A Hepatitis A Vaccine?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.