Feb 9, 2008
My boyfriend received a letter from the red cross when he gave blood and it said that he tested positive for hep C antibodies but negative on something else. I can't quite remember what it said. Is there anything to worry about?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does Herpes Appear After Becoming Infected?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
- Washing Techniques For Genital Herpes
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.