Feb 9, 2008
My boyfriend received a letter from the red cross when he gave blood and it said that he tested positive for hep C antibodies but negative on something else. I can't quite remember what it said. Is there anything to worry about?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- Negative Hiv Result Then Testing Positive Risk
- Low Red Blood Cell Count Sign Of Hiv 3 Weeks
- Taking Vitamins With Atripla
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Information For The Medicine Atripla
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.