hep B result
Feb 9, 2008
My lab result shows positive HBsAg and positive HBsAb. What is the interpretation of this result?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could be a resolving acute infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.