|Latent Syphilis or re-infected? II
Feb 3, 2008
I dont have my RPR level prior to treatment but even my treatment was wrong my titer was coming down suring a year till I became RPR "negative". I remainded negative during a year with two consecutive RPR negatives. Now, my resent RPR (3rd)came "positive" with a titer of 1:4. Is this possible? Can you be RPR Negative twice having Latent Syphilis? Regards at
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it could, given the low titer you apparently had.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Black Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.