|Latent Syphilis or re-infected? II
Feb 3, 2008
I dont have my RPR level prior to treatment but even my treatment was wrong my titer was coming down suring a year till I became RPR "negative". I remainded negative during a year with two consecutive RPR negatives. Now, my resent RPR (3rd)came "positive" with a titer of 1:4. Is this possible? Can you be RPR Negative twice having Latent Syphilis? Regards at
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it could, given the low titer you apparently had.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.