Latent Syphilis or re-infected? II
Feb 3, 2008
I dont have my RPR level prior to treatment but even my treatment was wrong my titer was coming down suring a year till I became RPR "negative". I remainded negative during a year with two consecutive RPR negatives. Now, my resent RPR (3rd)came "positive" with a titer of 1:4. Is this possible? Can you be RPR Negative twice having Latent Syphilis? Regards at
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it could, given the low titer you apparently had.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Skin During Seroconversion
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.