|lab test results
Feb 3, 2008
i just had my blood work done and i;m reading the report ..i have hep c.. but it was a dormant case.. now the doc is telling me its awake.. is it?and is it high the numbers.. HCV RNA QN PCR-468000 H <50 IU/ML> HCV RNA QN PCR- 5.67 H <1.70 LOG IU/ML>
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Balanitis Symptoms
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.