lab test results
Feb 3, 2008
i just had my blood work done and i;m reading the report ..i have hep c.. but it was a dormant case.. now the doc is telling me its awake.. is it?and is it high the numbers.. HCV RNA QN PCR-468000 H <50 IU/ML> HCV RNA QN PCR- 5.67 H <1.70 LOG IU/ML>
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.