Starting meds based on recent labs.

Dr. my viral load has stayed about the same for the past 4 months at 86,550 copies/ml. My CD4 count keeps fluctuating from the high 400s to, more recently in the mid to high 300s. My most recent labs are 393/23%. My doctor says it's up to me to start. Im scared about growing resistance too early. He already wrote me a prescription in case I wanted to fill it but with these new labs he said it's up to me when I want to start. Your thoughts?

No urgency to start, but given that viral load and where your CD4 count is today, you will be starting treatment sooner rather than later. I would wait for another set of numbers or two to see the trend.

viral load ranges for first year of infection
lab test results