viral load ranges for first year of infection

I've been positive for almost a year. I just received my first test results and they were worse than i expected with CD4 of 277 and a viral load of 124,000. Im told that v.l. numbers are often higher in the first year of infection but i'm nervous as it seems high for as great as i feel. Can you give some ranges that i should expect?

Unfortunately the range is undetectable to over a million in the first year of infection. I am not exactly clear if you have only been infected for one year, or this is the first year of you knowing that you are positive, but could have been positive for a longer time. It is likely your viral load numbers will remain high. If on repeat, your numbers are consistent with where they are now, I would recommend starting treatment. Your CD4 count is already in the range where we would recommend starting treatment.

My new results - follow up...
Starting meds based on recent labs.