|Can I Increase my CD4 Count with out ART?
Jan 27, 2008
Hi. I am from Africa. I was told to be HIV Positive before a year. My CD4 count before 6 months was 284. Now I have no any disease or syndrum. My only problem is skin problem especially in my face. So can you tell me any way I can increase my CD4 without ART?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is unlikely that your CD4 count, and your HIV infection will improve to any great degree without HIV treatment. It is also likely that your skin condition is the result of HIV infection and would also improve if your CD4 count was increased with HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do They Test For Hiv In Pre Surgery Blood Test?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Can A Person With HIV Take Prednisone?
- Should I Take Multivitamin If I Have Hiv?
- Which Is Better Truvada Or Combivir?
- Can You Die From Testosterone Deficiency?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.