Jan 20, 2008
Does the Hiv virus also harm/deplete nk cells and b cells as they do cd4's. Thank You
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In a general sense yes, but not to the extent that CD4s are depleted or harmed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Hpv To Reoccur?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.