Jan 20, 2008
Does the Hiv virus also harm/deplete nk cells and b cells as they do cd4's. Thank You
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In a general sense yes, but not to the extent that CD4s are depleted or harmed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots Could I Have HIV
- Could Runny Nose Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.