Jan 18, 2008
HBsAg reactive and HBV viral load (TAQMAN)48,085IU/ml
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not sure what the question is, but those results indicate chronic HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Testing Before Marriage
- What Should You Do When The Condom Broke And The Person Is Hiv Postive?
- Can I Have Hiv From A One Night Stand?
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- How Can A Woman Be Hiv Positive And Her Husband Hiv Negative?
- How Do You Deal With Friends Who Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.