Jan 18, 2008
HBsAg reactive and HBV viral load (TAQMAN)48,085IU/ml
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not sure what the question is, but those results indicate chronic HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
- Underlying Conditions That Cause Shingles
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.