correlation of vl level to cd4,cd8, other

Dear Dr, Without the help of any medication would a moderate to high VL GENERALLY cause a moderate or higher cd8 count and % , with inverted cd8/cd4 ratio, and would the opposite ( a lower or undetectable VL ) causing a low or normal cd8 ) be true ? Also, does the VL level impact cd4% in similar manner; a higher VL resullting in loss of cd4 and drop in %, and.. vice cersa ? Last, in terms of total lymphocites - in the first couple of years post infection does the total lymphocyte count and % have a tendency to increse, or decrease ? I'm guessing increase because of a significant elevation of cd8s which count toward total lymphocytes (?), but this may be incorrect ? Thank you very much for your time and consideration of my question.

Yes, in general higher viral loads will result in increased CD8 count. The reverse is not necessarily true. Yes to the CD4%/count question. Generally the total lymphocyte count would increase or stay generally the same.

viral load & opportunistic illnesses
AM I IN TROUBLE???