Jan 18, 2008
I recently had HBV-DNA and the results are shown below.
RESULT: 300 IU/ML (1,745 COPIES/ML)
REMARKS: 1. HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD-RT PCR (TAQMAN) DETECTION LIMIT: 6-110,000,000 IU/ML (35,-640,200,000 COPIES/ML) 2. SPECIMENS WITH LESS THAN 6 IU/ML (LESS THAN 35 COPIES/ML) IS BELOW THE DEFINED RANGE OF THE TEST. 3. SPECIMENS WITH GREATER THAN 110,000,000 IU/ML (GREATER THAN 640,200,000 COPIES/ML) IS ABOVE THE DEFINED RANGE OF THE TEST.
Please inform me what does these results mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes Hard?
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
- Cold Hands And Feet Early Sign Of Hiv
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.