Jan 18, 2008
I recently had HBV-DNA and the results are shown below.
RESULT: 300 IU/ML (1,745 COPIES/ML)
REMARKS: 1. HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD-RT PCR (TAQMAN) DETECTION LIMIT: 6-110,000,000 IU/ML (35,-640,200,000 COPIES/ML) 2. SPECIMENS WITH LESS THAN 6 IU/ML (LESS THAN 35 COPIES/ML) IS BELOW THE DEFINED RANGE OF THE TEST. 3. SPECIMENS WITH GREATER THAN 110,000,000 IU/ML (GREATER THAN 640,200,000 COPIES/ML) IS ABOVE THE DEFINED RANGE OF THE TEST.
Please inform me what does these results mean?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Swallowing Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Touching Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Topping Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.