other options for hep c treatments
Jan 18, 2008
dr holodnity you mention there may be other options after 28 weeks of shots ribrabivan and pegasys, not working .virus shows no increase , liver apprears normal , doctor wants to continue checking every 6 months...that's all in fine , but i would feel better if i were at least trying something else between visits., and what the hec ..something else could possibly help??? thanks,
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would go to www.clinicaltrials.gov and see what HCV clinical trials are available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.