new research

I heard that "Harvard researchers identified 273 protiens which are helping the Virus in the cell. Knowing these protiens can help to kill or blocking the virus." Please explain for me more and what is the latest news concerning this issue.

This is a very complex subject and I refer you to the article in Science that appeared 2 weeks ago. Not surprisingly, although the news was about detailing exactly which proteins are involved, the virus has to use the host cell machinary in order to replicate. Understanding what these proteins are allows investigators to potentially make new medications against these particular targets.

newly diagnose
cd4 and AIDS