viral load and treatment
Jan 18, 2008
Good day doc, with a result like this HBV-DNA DETECTED IS GREATER THAN 110,000,000 IU/ml (>640,200,000 copies/ml), should treatment be considered? all our other hepa b tests are positive too. I'm 20 years old and my brother is 18.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
the viral load result does not by itself answer the question about treatment. You need to be evaulated by a liver specialist to answer the question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- Does Lactose Cause Vaginal Infections?
- How Accurate Is Hpv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.