Do general blood test also test for HIV/AIDS?
Jan 18, 2008
I had two blood tests done recently for mono and strep throat. Would these tests show if I had HIV/AIDS? there were abnormalities, but i have no idea what they mean.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv By Eating Infected Blood?
- Can Neuropathy Be Relieved With Ibuprofen?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.