Do general blood test also test for HIV/AIDS?
Jan 18, 2008
I had two blood tests done recently for mono and strep throat. Would these tests show if I had HIV/AIDS? there were abnormalities, but i have no idea what they mean.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.