Do general blood test also test for HIV/AIDS?
Jan 18, 2008
I had two blood tests done recently for mono and strep throat. Would these tests show if I had HIV/AIDS? there were abnormalities, but i have no idea what they mean.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Virus Cause Leg Nodules And Skin Lesions?
- Do You Have To Take Hiv Test To Become A Firefighter?
- Why Patient Have Hiv Increase Cd8?
- How Does Hiv Enter The Human Body?
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- Undetectable Hiv Positive Woman And Negative Man Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.