Lab Results

Dr. I want to understand my Lab results.I am a Hep B Carrier. Here are my results. ALT(SGPT)- 66.00 AST(SGOT)- 32.00 ALP -73.00 GGT -45.00 Total Bilrubin- 0.50 Bilrubin Direct-0.10 Bilrubin Indirect- 0.40 Albunim-4.50 Protein- 8.10 A/G Ratio-1.25 HBsAg-255.66 HBeAg-0.23 HBsAb-0.00 HBeAb-97.8 HBcAb(IgM)-0.04 HBV DNA- 57 and the reference range is (54.5 -1.10*10 raise to power 8 IU/ml) Looking at the report results ,my questions are: Is the virus active or not and what is the stage -mild, noderate, high? Am I a chronic carrier or is it acute infection? What is the viral load test mean - Am I in the range, is it +ve or -ve? What is the normal range of this test? I am not clear about the HBV DNA test? Please explain. Any help is really apprreciated?

It is active, but in a very mild stage. The viral load is barely positive and could represent a true positive or false positive. If true positive is consistent with the antibody and antigen test results for a low grade active infection.

low positive antibodies negative riba
urgent answer