low positive antibodies negative riba
Jan 18, 2008
Health care worker was sprayed in face with blood.First hep c antibody was postive result was 3.6 one week later test was repeated antibody was negative. Then a RIBA was performed the result was negative. What does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
the confirmatory test is negative, so this is likely a false positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips Sign Of Seroconversion
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.