|low positive antibodies negative riba
Jan 18, 2008
Health care worker was sprayed in face with blood.First hep c antibody was postive result was 3.6 one week later test was repeated antibody was negative. Then a RIBA was performed the result was negative. What does this mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
the confirmatory test is negative, so this is likely a false positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Deadliest Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.