Jan 18, 2008
My blood count averages approximately 6 years after infection are as follows: WBC 6.0;Lymphocytes 25% 1500 abs; cd4 54 % 810 abs;cd8 26% 390 abs;cd4/cd8 ratio 2.10; nk 8.5% 128 abs;b cells 7.5% 113 abs. viral load undetectable: Since I have never been on treatment other than vitamins how would you interpret my results thus far? Also do you think my total lymphocyte count and % as well as my nk and b cells are abnormally low and problematic? Thank You.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think your numbers look great and I would not be concerned with those cell numbers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission From Vaginal Fluid During Frottage
- Aids Hiv Myths Facts And Truths
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv From A Carrier?
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.